Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reminder to Self

I must have a copy of the April issue of American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine. There will be a free pattern printed with which I will not be able to continue living. Just a note: THIS IS NOT MY DESIGN and I did not make this quilt; I got this off Flickr, where the designer posted it.

If you have been shopping with me any time in the last year or so, you will know that I cannot resist any sort of fabric, art, clothing, functional (really, any) kind of item with bird(s) on it. I don't know why; I don't have a pet bird. I'm not a birdwatcher (officially, but I have pulled out the binoculars at home a couple of times, and I scan the trees for Bald Eagles when I am driving to Wenatchee). Here's a link to the designer's blog. Can't wait to make this beauty! And a stash buster at that!

No comments: